Old August 12th 19, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

On 12/08/2019 05:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 10/08/2019 22:48, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong
side of the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my
question is - why does anybody need to be bothered about it?

The need to ask that question exposes just how stupid you really are.

There is no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid answers.

HA! I see that I've hit a nerve. Have you shaved your legs today?

What does that have to do with the price of cucumbers?