Old June 8th 11, 11:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
ATP

Default I am a Rotovelonaut!

"Tēm ShermĒn °_°" " wrote in message
On 6/7/2011 6:56 PM, DougC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 9:12 PM, Tēm ShermĒnT °_° wrote:
On 6/4/2011 8:57 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Jun 2, 10:15?pm, T?m Sherm?n? ?_?""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
Pictures of my Trisled Rotovelo [1] he
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/sets/72157626747843025/.

First ride around the condo subdivision just to make sure everything
works. ?Handling is standard recumbent trike. ?Biggest adjustment is
getting in and out.

[1]http://www.trisled.com.au/rotovelo.asp.

Is this possible?
http://photos.demandstudios.com/12/9...8138912_XS.jpg

- Frank Krygowski

No, since there are foot-holes for "reverse" and ventilation.

However, the body shell is made with similar material (thermoplastic
polymer) and rotational-molding process as most commercially made kayaks
of recent vintage.

You can still get composite kayaks easily, but not in all models. Sea
kayaks and racing kayaks are still available that way.

They are relatively expensive though, compared to the poly boats.

I expect that the composite kayaks are slightly lighter, but more fragile?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Yes. I don't think the composites are appropriate for most general
recreational use.