Old May 11th 19, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Take a bike ride twice a day before meals

On 11/05/2019 08:09, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Modesty Blaise wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Modesty Blaise wrote:
On Thu, 9 May 2019 18:28:24 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...d-Cardiff.html

I would rather been seen dead than riding a bicycle.

Shouldn't you be more careful what you wish for?

"Wish"?

Yes. So strong is your desire not to ride a bike that even if a doctor
advised you take up cycling for the sake of your health, you would
rather die than do so.

Isn't that the wish you were expressing?

I do not need to ride a silly bicycle for the sake of my health.
Plus, I have no desire to look like a prat.

I do.