View Single Post
Old July 10th 19, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster

Default Why Are People Here?

On 7/10/2019 12:31 AM, AK wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 12:27:28 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
I would like to know why Frank, John B, Jay and Ridesalot are here? What have they EVER added to this group?

This started out as a group that Sheldon or Jobst would answer technical questions. These are still answered but almost entirely by Andrew.

I have posted many informational postings about components that actual riders might be curious about. But the actual information is then hidden by the absurd fools that have inhabited this group for no discernable reasons.

What sort of CS does Frank have to be to argue that my experience with slack spokes is wrong?

As noted in another string, John B, Jay and Frank argued that tubeless tires are a waste of time and now that racers are turning more and more to them so that they don't get flats and have lower rolling resistance he seems to think that they are a new coming item. I guess Jay thinks that maybe they are the waste of time that he proclaimed them loudly.

Why is John B. even on this group? Plainly he doesn't even own a bike. Maybe he uses one of those rentals to ride into the city?

Ridesalot has never added one single line of worth.

Well, having watched the Tour team time trial I'm going to take a ride on a $4,000 bike while Frank and John argue that the world is flat or flatter.

You may have a slight negative attitude to this gentlemen.

They have contributed GREATLY to this group.

Very best regards,

Andy

As has Mr Kunich who does have signal amidst the noise.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home