Old July 13th 19, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Urban Cycling Video NYC

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 8:01:43 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:57:36 AM UTC-4, Sepp Ruf wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

Running red lights is a no-no under any conditions
and with anyone regardless of experience.

You are generalizing a bit. Not "running" red lights has gotten
code-abiding citizens killed because the vehicle operator behind did run it
(or because of inadequate, flasherless dynamo taillights, of course....)

Are you hinting that you know of multiple instances of cyclists being hit from
behind and killed because they did not run a red light?

If so, I'd be interested in details and documentation.

- Frank Krygowski

Like Frank I have to question your position on that. What sort of lanes do you have in which a car cannot pass a bicycle in the same lane?