Old December 16th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
Jorg Lueke

Default Minnesota Winters

On Dec 15, 9:12*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
On Dec 14, 12:26*am, Chris wrote:
On Dec 13, 9:59*am, Jay Beattie wrote:

What about the heat in Tucson? - Show quoted text -

In winter, it ranges between 60's during the day, to 40's or colder
at night. It's still very dry, so it is important to stay hydrated.

Chris

Sh--. *High of 9 F today. *Low of 5 below F. *And there is a whole
row or two of states north of me so its almost balmy here.

-1F for the high today, -14F predicted for the low tonight, and the cold
part of the winter yet to come. *Ed and I have finally found something
to agree on. *Minnesota winters suck.

It kills the bugs