Old April 18th 04, 04:44 PM
Keith Willoughby

Default Four sets of essential points for cyclists to remember

davek wrote:

I'm gobsmacked to discover how much actual wildlife there really is out
there. The most amazing thing I've seen to date is an albino squirrel, which
I spotted in a hedgerow just a couple of weeks ago. I had to stop and rub my
eyes to check I wasn't imagining it.

Same here. I've lost count of the number of squirrels and rabbits that
have run across the trail in front of me. That's not even counting the
hundreds of sheep, that I forget are just a few hundred feet away from
the house.

"I've seldom seen a horny player walk into a bar and not let out exactly what
he did for a living." - Johnny Bench