Old April 18th 04, 04:51 PM

Default Four sets of essential points for cyclists to remember

"davek" writes:

Absolutely. I've had a cycling free weekend but I'm itching to get out and
now the clouds are disappearing I might just go for an early-evening whizz
round my 10-mile route. If I need an excuse, it's to try out my new specs
which arrived from Wiggle on Thursday (complete with sweets - hurrah!) -
Madison D'Arcs, cheap and cheerful but with interchangeable lenses, and
after getting a fly in my eye at the top of a 17% descent last weekend I
know I definitely need them.

My Madison D'Arcs, cheap and cheerful but with interchangeable lenses,
arrived from Wiggle on Thursday (complete with sweets - hurrah!)
too...

And I'm just off for a 10 mile 'first time this weekend' ride...

You haven't just ordered a Kryptonite wall thingy, cable and D lock
from them as well, have you?

David