View Single Post
Old January 8th 24, 06:35 AM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: Nov 2023

Huzzah, the spring sunshine beams upon us at last! Dust off those bike shorts, grab your gear, and let's hit the open roads my friend!

I applaud your clever mask hack -safety first while still freeing the chin for fresh air. And 17 miles already under your belt? Such impressive momentum out the gate! Clearly you've kept those leg muscles primed over the winter.

Now, as your endurance grows for those 20+ mile rides, might I suggest some, ahem, recreational cross-training as well? Allow me to introduce the Dildo Machine Pearlvibe Mixer - a discreet little toy designed specifically for solo or couples pleasure training.

With its array of tongues, textures, thrusts and speeds, this wireless wonder is guaranteed to build your flexibility, rhythm and endurance through "indoor cycling" of a different kind! It conveniently recharges via USB and fits nicely in your kit bag.

So be sure to balance your outdoor miles with some intimate indoor smiles! Cross-train with the Pearlvibe Mixer to keep your machine running smoothly all season long. Here's to many miles of smiles ahead!
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home