Old April 8th 07, 09:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Default Biking perimeter of Australia (groceries and bikebox in Brisbane)

Donga wrote:

I live about 30km from Brisbane Airport and you can leave the box at
my place if you like and stay a day or so as you get ready. Depending
on when you arrive, you would probably need to make your own way here,
as I work and ride my bike to work, so I might not be able to get you
from your plane. pjl dot whittle AT optusnet DOT com DOT au.

Thankfully AFAIK Brisbane Airport is nothing like Sydney Airport where
they gouge you to park. cost $24 a few years ago to see the delayed
nephew off to join rest of his family when we arrived early (weird
traffic) and boarding was delayed. Now, everyone gets taken tothe local
train station and they can catch the choo-choo into the airport.