Old February 28th 14, 12:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

I don't know about you, but I would rather hear from an expert in the field
than from bozo mountain bikers who are mostly jerk-offs and ****-ups with their
brains in their groin.

Despite what appears to be the ever increasing
diversity of WIIFM supporters that includes some
members of the more radical recreational groups
of four-wheel drivers, motorcycle riders,
prospectors, hunters and fishermen, they often
seem to be using very similar words.

You've heard from him ... he's concerned about four-wheel drivers, motorcycle riders, prospectors, hunters and fishermen. I don't see mountainbikers in that list ... probably because they have about the same impact as hikers.

If an area needs to be off limits then so be it ... but that includes hiking too as it is also a recreation and similarly impacting !