Old February 18th 19, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Fisti-mouths

Exactly why has this group become on of little more than arguments? Frank and a few others seem to be taking offense at virtually anything.

While I certainly don't expect this to actually stay on the tech subject and perhaps I'm the largest contributor to wandering off subject this doesn't mean that it has to be angry conversations rather than rational discussions.

If you make comments that open yourself up to potshots don't be surprised if someone takes advantage of you.