Old February 23rd 19, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Fisti-mouths

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 1:32:29 PM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

Do I need to start making list of 'the best of tommy boy'?

Being a pin-head you don't know enough to write your own name and resort to anonymity to prevent your own lists being known.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Your lies and total ignorance on matters makes you wrong almost 100% of the time.

No one is disputing that, ****ferbrains, The point is your claim that aluminum oxide is flammable. You wrote it twice in the 'front cracking noise' thread.

It was my claim that AlO2 causes fires. But your denial is noted. Hopefully your home is wired with aluminum.