Old September 8th 11, 04:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
On 9/7/2011 11:59 AM, JimmyMac wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:52?pm, "T?m Sherm@n"""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:

[...]
Most Loyola (Chicago) students, faculty and staff end up on LSD at one
time or another.

I must be the exception then if you mean lysergic acid diethylamide.
If you are referring to campus residence ... lake shore dormitory, I
attended as a commuter.

Never head south past the Loyola campus on Sheridan Road, then go around
the bend?

Loyola has two campuses, actually. Not sure what you are getting at
here, but I'm familiar with much of Sheridan road, having lived near
it and having cycled on much of it as well.

Sigh

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGQO7A0otOs&feature=related.

This should be a lesson to Tom Sherman, but he never seems to learn
anything. It does not pay to be cryptic on Usenet. It will be misinterpreted
every time. Who the hell knew what "LSD" was. Like Jim, I thought it was
some kind of illegal drug.

Humor does not work in print unless you are an Oscar Wilde. Humor requires
face to face verbal communication where all the other signals are also
present. What does work in print is kicking ass. It is why I am Great and
you aren't.

By the way, you were once in one of the garden spots of the world, the Quad
Cities (Illinois Side). Why did you ever leave? You only want to reside in a
large metro like Chicago-Milwaukee if you are filthy rich and can afford to
live in one of those luxurious apartment buildings on Lake Shore Drive
(LSD). A poor person is a thousand times better off in a small town.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka