Old July 26th 13, 09:56 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
GordonD

Default Routemasters (again)

"Michael Swift" wrote in message
In article , Thumper
writes
Dip your toe into uk.rec.cycling if you care to have your opinions
reinforced.

Are there any cyclists on that group anymore?
Last time I checked that former cycling group had turned into a
mutual masturbation society for sad lonely trolls.

If there are, they're are not taking the bait :-)

I read uk.legal and there are cross posts from uk.rec.cycling, they don't
alter my opinion that most cyclists are total retards who should be put
down so they can't breed,

Don't the Lycra shorts do that anyway?
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."