Old August 21st 13, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

Default Cyclist hunts for witnesses

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 08:55:01 UTC+1, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 20/08/2013 19:43, Mrcheerful wrote:

Cyclist just manages to stop before running into the back of a Range

Rover and is surprised that the owner takes exception to the cyclist's

antics. Cyclist claims he was knocked off and wants to drum up some

witnesses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-23757876

Which all goes to convince me even more that a camera on my crash helmet

is an essential tool that every cyclist should have. Such behaviour by

car drivers should lead, inevitably, to prosecution and a substantial ban.

Tell you what, you tie the rope and I will borrow his vehicle of choice.