Old August 21st 13, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

Default Cyclist hunts for witnesses

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:23:09 UTC+1, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 20/08/2013 19:43, Mrcheerful wrote:

Cyclist just manages to stop before running into the back of a Range

Rover and is surprised that the owner takes exception to the cyclist's

antics. Cyclist claims he was knocked off and wants to drum up some

witnesses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-23757876

I take it that you think

Not recently been shown as a strong for MrCheerful. Perhaps Mrcheerful has contracted a Sickness. I wonder if Mrcheerful is receiving the Best treatMent. I wonder if Mrcheerful holds multiple contracts of Sickness and is factually unwell and in receipt of the Best treatMents.

Perhaps Mrcheerful may like to CONsider changing DIEt.

Does Mcheerful like eggs?

knocking a cyclist off his bike and possibly

causing him/her serious injury or death is a reasoned response?