Old April 20th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default OT Calling all Belgians

"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:

I don't criticise Presidents for trying and failing. I criticize them if
they don't try at all. Maybe you don't understand the distinction but
then apparently most of those here are in the same boat as you.

Well, you need to communicate that a lot more clearly. A LOT of what you
say is strictly partisan.

And a lot of what you say is strictly moronic. The fact is that I criticize
your blind criticisms of things that you have no possible way of knowing
anything about. Of course that doesn't stop people like you from claiming
that since you have a RIGHT to criticize anyone for anything that it is
naturally required.

Tell me, since Bush SAID that the Feds are responsible for New Orleans does
that make the Constitution worthless?