Old April 21st 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Default OT Calling all Belgians

Tom Kunich wrote:

And a lot of what you say is strictly moronic. The fact is that I criticize
your blind criticisms of things that you have no possible way of knowing
anything about.

But you have no possible way of knowing what I say.

Except that you can read it. Which is what I can do with what Bush says.
Same thing.

Try to keep up here.

Of course that doesn't stop people like you from claiming
that since you have a RIGHT to criticize anyone for anything that it is
naturally required.

Oh Bull****, Tom. What is it that YOU'RE doing?

Your problem is that you accuse everyone else of doing what YOU do, then
get indignant about it.