Old January 26th 09, 02:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Trevor A Panther[_2_]

Default urc's resident "troll feeder"

After over 45 posts in the last 4 days I confess to having consigned "Just
this guy" yet again to my "killfile". His endless drivelling responses label
him as much of a "troll" as "judith" / "nuxx" ( in his/her countless
aliases) and he has finally joined that select band of permanent residents.

It would seem to be a good idea that he actually gets on his bike instead of
his "high horse" for a change.

I shall be subjected to flames I know, but he, above all others, bears a large
responsibility for dragging this NG back into the mire.

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,