Old September 3rd 10, 10:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default What will be the next animal to dominate the Earth when we have been wiped out?

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
wrote in message
[...]

Nope. My life would be to ride a bicycle forever until I die. But I

don't want to die too soon.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka