Old May 29th 20, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default The drivers stopped by police in Hull and East Yorkshire this week

On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 12:50:26 AM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, 28 May 2020 19:35:28 UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 7:30:37 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Then, the other week, you went out of your way to praise Guy. Would he
use a sock to compliment himself? Surely not...

That Guy Chapman sounds strange. I wonder if TMS320 will comment.

It's true that TMS320's posts have a characteristic quality about them.

Guy Chapman is my Facebook friend and has not been here since 2014.

I saw his Facebook page (with its 30 followers) late last year. Some very “right-on” views that he certainly didn’t express when he was here. Has he changed his mind? Or just virtue-signaling?

I couldn’t find the page when I tried going back a few months later. Did he get banned, or did he rage-quit because of the election result? Regardless, if he’s no longer on Facebook, how can he be your “Facebook friend”? Are you lying, Simon?

Here he is and he has 722 friends, not 30.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZLaYnhW...pg&name=medium