Old August 22nd 05, 01:17 AM
EuanB

Default Warning: H*lm*t content

ritcho Wrote:
Dr Robinson is a well known anti-helmet law campaigner and does som
pretty good research. However, I'm concerned that her pre-determine
conclusions undermines her work

Euan had better make sure he falls off and hits his head in winte
only..

Ritch

You're implying that I'd break the law. I wouldn't

While it's law in this country to wear a helmet, I'll wear one.
Depending on the cricumstances of my cycling I may choose to wear
helmet if there was no compulsion, as I've said it's a handy place t
put lights. There'd certainly be occaisions when I'd choose not t
wear a helmet

--
EuanB