Old October 27th 11, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_7_]

Default Another idiot cyclist

"Simon Mason" wrote in message news:...
On Oct 27, 5:24 pm, "GT" wrote:

You don't. A bicycle generates no revenue for the government at all. Car
drivers pay plenty towards the running of this country. You are the
freeloader being subsidised by the car driver.

I have been a car owner and driver for 30 years - you are falling into the
age old trap of assuming that cyclists are not drivers as well. Since I
passed my test I have driven over half a million miles

Before you saw the light. You are now a convert to the religion of
psycholism. In fact I think I'm being generous calling it a religion, it's
more like a cult.