Old April 16th 04, 06:37 AM
Mike Schwab

Default Another Typical Mountain Biker Demonstrates Their Utter Ignorance ofBasic Biology

Mike Vandeman wrote:
snip
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike, what is your address? I had a visitor in my house today. A
racoon that climbed in for some cat food. I considered sending him to
you. He fit nicely in my cat carrier. Hopefully, your human proof
barrier will keep him in from human home. But because I was not set up
to ship immediately, I took him to the police, who released him at a
lake about 2 miles away. Oh, I could try to donate a family of 6 white
tail deer. They keep running across my yard in the same place. One was
hit and killed last summer. About 2 weeks ago another deer did not
leave any blood behind, just some hair in the bent bumper and the plate
frame broke off on the pickup truck.