Old October 3rd 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Dahon Curve folding bike?

Make sure you really need a folder, and not just a bike with small wheels.

I thought I would need a folder for my intermodal commute (bike/city
bus/train), so I bought a Bike Friday with 20" wheels. Daily folding /
unfolding became tedious.

OK

My small-wheeled bike is less obtrusive on the train, and much easier on
stairs and escalators (compared with a full-sized bike).

Am confused....what bike is your bike with "small
wheels"? is it NOT a folder but just a reg bike with
say 20" wheels on it?

Or.... did you mean that your Bike Friday IS your bike
with small wheels

Confused