Old January 16th 11, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

Default Another pedestrian injured on the pavement by cyclist. Luckyit wasn't by a motorist though.

On 16/01/2011 07:44, Doug wrote:

Tony wrote:

... I have yet to see you say any word about pavement cycling, in fact
you seem to be all for it, even complaining about pavement furniture
getting in the way.

You are as usual quite wrong. I have in the past made numerous
statements about pavement cycling and attribute it to fear on the part
of the cyclist and suggested that roads should be made safer for them
so that they no longer feel a need to use pavements, which are much
more inconvenient to cycle on than roads anyway.

This alleged "fear" is in fact arrogance and selfishness.

HTH.