Old April 7th 20, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Economics not bicycle tech

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 3:43:59 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 2:07:01 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 2:01:44 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 1:15:50 PM UTC-5, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

I'm not sure of the exact size of the soul, but if it's proportional
to the common inflated ego, there's likely to be insufficient
underground space to construct a suitable hell.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

If this is true then there is no physical way Trump can get into Hell.. Its too small for his ego. You're just full of good news.

When Trump was a Democrat everyone was delighted with him and all said that he had no ego at all. Strange how the same sorts of people instantly observe a complete reversal just because he became a Republican. Apparently Snowflakes do not have an unbiased power of observation.

I always thought he was a dopey self-promoter, regardless of his political affiliation. Another narcissistic trust-fund baby building temples to himself -- between bankruptcies and booty-calls. https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/GTY_...2_16x9_992.jpg Hope you weren't a bond-holder.

But you raise an interesting point. What if he had run as a Democrat? Hmmmmmmmm. Still no. I would have voted for Mitt Romney. At least he had experience, and I could marvel at his tax return and skillful use of the carried interest deduction. Plus he pays the Mormon tax -- he tithes more in one year than most people make in a lifetime. That pays for a lot of free temple-ground tours and the giant talking Jesus at the visitor center. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/...us2_Detail.jpg Having Jesus talk to you is worth the price of admission. Plus I got a free Book of Mormon. Trump charges for made-in-China MAGA hats.

-- Jay Beattie.

Well, you certainly run into a whole lot of people that are dopey billionaires. As for self promoting - how else do you try a dozen or more other business goals without self promotion?

Exactly why is it that you don't know what a chapter 11 bankruptcy is?

The official MAGA hates from his campaign committee are made in America. The counterfeits are made in China. Can you explain why you couldn't bother to look that up?

You are entitled to vote for anyone you like. Using entitlement to vote for Romney who is the very picture of entitlement is a perfect demonstration of your inability to understand the political class and why people voted for Trump.

I know, tell us he is racist, xenophobic and calls everyone deplorables and smelly Walmart shoppers.