Old April 7th 20, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Economics not bicycle tech

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 4:58:27 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 4/6/2020 6:43 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 2:07:01 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:

When Trump was a Democrat everyone was delighted with him and all said that he had no ego at all. ...

I always thought he was a dopey self-promoter, regardless of his political affiliation. Another narcissistic trust-fund baby building temples to himself -- between bankruptcies and booty-calls.

I thought about Trump almost not at all. What - a real estate guy who
slathers his name on every building that he puts up? Sounds very
egotistical. And a game show with a punch line "You're fired!"?? I don't
watch any game shows, and if I did, that would be low on the list.

Tom is making a common ideologue mistake: assuming everyone that
disagrees with him has exactly the same opinions.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Again and again you show your total ignorance of business. That is called "branding" and not egotism. Do you say that about Motel 6 or the Radisson chain? Every time you post you show why your life has been a failure and why your hatred for anyone and everyone around you is so intense.