Old April 7th 20, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Economics not bicycle tech

On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 7:17:32 PM UTC-7, Ralph Barone wrote:
John B. wrote:
On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 13:52:02 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 11:11:35 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:

'For every room in heaven, there's one just like it in hell
for someone else.'

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Not sure how to interpret this. Does it mean the rooms in heaven are
really, really bad? Or the rooms in hell are really, really good? And
your statement implies an exact 50/50 split between heaven and hell. 1
out of 2 are going to burn in hell. And the other half are going to be
happy in heaven. Based on my observations over the years, I can believe
the amount going to hell. But 50% gong to heaven seems too optimistic..

I was once told by an individual that had attended a Catholic collage
that all of those who did not worship the Christian God were bound for
Hell, that is currently 68% of the world's population who will be
taking the "down" elevator.
--
cheers,

John B.

It’s gonna be a hell of a shock when those people get to the Pearly Gates
and find Buddha there.

So among your other talents you haven't any idea of what Buddhism is?