Old November 10th 04, 11:37 AM
Maggie

Me, I don't know if I got lucky in the genetics lottery or not. I seemed to
inherit the brains. Maybe I inherited the dicky heart -- who knows? But even
if I did, it's probably not such a bad thing to keep up the bicycling, don't
you think?
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky

Absolutely.....I bought a bike to exercise. At 50 you start watching
your peers drop dead or have by pass surgeries. It is scary.
Keep Bicycling. I was told when I was very young...to "exercise
equally, the body, mind and the heart." I think I forgot the body
when I hit my forties. Hopefully my 50's will bring a change.
http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/