Old October 31st 05, 02:07 AM
Peka

Default Blame the faulty drivers of dangerous machinery. 4WDs most dangerouson road

LotteBum Wrote:
Peka wrote:

Yep MTBDirt. Were you sledging MTB riders too much?

Nah... I was just being a nuisance I guess. I've been riding MTB since
1997, so I'm hardly going to sledge MTB riders. I think I started the
longest ever thread on that site. Hehehe!

LotteHey, why not sledge them, I do. I also sledge roadies, but the first

chance I get I'll be buying one

What was your username? I did a search and found 2 posts in 1 thread by
'Lotte' - I assumed that was you and that they deleted any other posts
you made...

--
Peka