Old June 8th 19, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Protecting yourself

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 7:01:55 PM UTC-4, AK wrote:

When I call someone, I ask if they are driving.

If they are, I ask them to call me when they are not driving.

I do the same. I'm nice about it, but I won't contribute to this problem.

A few years ago, an acquaintance called me and said "I'm on Route XXX now [a
spot close to my home] and I wondered if I could ..."

I asked "Are you driving now?"

He said "Yes, and ... oh! Oh! ... um, can I call you back? I almost had an - an
incident."

He never did stop by, and he never did give me the details. But I can imagine.

- Frank Krygowski