Old June 16th 19, 01:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Protecting yourself

On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 9:12:10 PM UTC-7, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 06:19:34 +0700, John B.
wrote:

However I note that as a result of the U.S. presidential ban on some
imports from China the Chinese have, in return, banned the shipment
of most types of plastic waste from the U.S. and Malaysia, Taiwan,
Thailand and Vietnam also are also placing bans on the import of
plastic waste from the U.S.

No sweat. We can ship it to Indianapolis.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

We use so much plastic in the US that it seems rather ridiculous for us to ship recyclables to China for them to reduce to blocks of plastic and sell back to us.