Old April 18th 05, 01:34 AM
hippy

Default %$!#-&*@

Carl Brewer wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:19:49 +1000, hippy
wrote:

flyingdutch wrote:
check the angle of your seat too.
put a spirit level on it (fore-aft).
perfectly level seems to be the starting point but perhaps a deg or 2
nose down might change things?

Or a degree or so up, so that you slide to the back of the saddle,
reducing pressure on "precious".

That'll make it worse, not better!

Think about how your pelvis is rotated forward when you're in
a TT position, and how you want the seat to fit.

He's touring. He shouldn't be in a TT position.

Anyway, just try stuff. I have found the 'slight' tilt up works for me
on occasion. A tilt down makes me slide forward onto the skinny nose of
the saddle, putting more pressure on undercarriage and arms.

hippy