Old February 13th 20, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default OT. Anything BICYCLING related going on here? LOL

On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 12:43:19 AM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Anyone here doing anything BICYCLING related?

Cheers

It seems that we are skipping winter over here. No snow, no icy roads or other inconvenience. The lowest temperatures up to now were just above freezing which is no problem for a 2-3 hour ride. This years counter is at almost 1300 km. The roads were wet a lot though so I had to cleaned my bikes often.

Got informed today why the frame of my new gravel bike is delayed. 'The finish of and around the bottom bracket shell was not according to manufacturer standards' and the frame didn't pass their quality control. I don't what that means but someone in Colorado f*cked up and has to do something over. Bummer...

Lou