Old February 13th 20, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default OT. Anything BICYCLING related going on here? LOL

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 08:26:10 -0600, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/12/2020 10:27 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 18:53:54 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

I'm really glad I'm comfortable riding when it's below freezing.
Otherwise I'd miss about 1/2 of the year riding here.

Good for you and keep it up! I have given up on winter riding, which
here means missing anywhere from 5-7 months of riding depending on
the vagaries of weather from year to year. It's dangerous enough in
the summer with motorized idiots who can't put their f*****g cell
phones away to drive for ten minutes, put those idiots on ice and
holy s**t.

And this morning with a sheet of ice and blowing snow over that, the
texting idiots are playing bumper cars.

Something I don't want to be in the middle of, whether on my bike, on
foot or in my car.