Old January 20th 09, 03:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default OT Congrats on a couple of special days

On Jan 20, 7:31*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Robert Chung" wrote in message

I'm trying to figure out whether that ranks higher on the tone-deaf scale
or the creepiness scale.

I'm going to be very happy watching you get your greatest wishes.

I'm going to get one of my greatest wishes in about an hour when the
twin turds Bush and Cheney get flushed. The death, destruction, and
trillions of dollars of economic wreckage they caused just keeps
coming:

Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 10:01am EST
Job growth under Bush was worst since WWII
Jacksonville Business Journal - by G. Scott Thomas

"President George W. Bush will leave office Tuesday with the worst
employment-growth record of any president since World War II,
according to a new analysis by Bizjournals.

The nation’s job base grew at an annual rate of 0.28 percent during
Bush’s eight years as president – by far the slowest pace for any of
the 11 presidents in the postwar era, according to Bizjournals.
Bizjournals is the online media arm of American City Business
Journals, The Business Review's parent company.

The previous low had been set by Bush’s father, George H.W. Bush, with
an annual job-growth rate of 0.59 percent."

-Paul