Old January 11th 11, 06:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Triathlism: an incredibly unserious sport

On Jan 10, 9:18*pm, Mark wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:55*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

Money doesn't buy happiness. *It buys freedom.

Too often - freedom to live a meaningless existence.

Is there any other kind of existence?

I suppose it depends on where people believe the meaning is supposed
to come from. If you believe it comes from inside yourself, of course
there's meaning - you just have to give it the meaning. It's simply
living a deliberate life. If you believe that meaning has to come
from some higher power that lives on a cloud, well...that's not my tea
biscuit, but if it works, it works.

People that complain about life being meaningless are like people
parked on the couch eating a bag of chips complaining about being
fat. Do something about it or just shut up.