Old January 12th 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Default Triathlism: an incredibly unserious sport

On Jan 9, 1:04*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Jan 9, 5:15*am, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."

wrote:

In industrialized economies, this is no longer true. Moreover, not
only are poor people fatter, they reproduce at a higher rate. The
instinct to keep up with the Joneses is an anthropological/
evolutionary relic which has outlived its purpose.

dumbass,

we can't totally change your brains. we all need some autonomy, some
security and a certain amount of personal attention to be happy.

Dumbass -

Doing what one loves does not necessarily result in security, but it
does, IMO, result in more autonomy and personal attention.

Autonomy? self evident. Attention? If one does what one loves, one is
much more likely to excel at it. That usually results in positive
attention from others.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.