Old July 22nd 17, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

Default Opinions

On Friday, July 21, 2017 at 10:31:10 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
What do you think of the race being this close this late in the race?

I am a little bothered by bringing so many riders so close to the yellow jersey and then dashing their hopes.

I do think that Uran will train harder than ever. This MADE Cannondale.

I enjoyed the close racing this year. Froome was beatable, he was pushed, and he had to earn his fourth. Bardet was great but if Wa Wa learns to TT, watch out. Great to see Uran do so well. He might still try to pip that single second tomorrow on the Champs.