Old July 21st 19, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Pavement cyclist slams into man in hi-viz

On 21/07/2019 21:10, MrCheerful wrote:

On 21/07/2019 17:52, JNugent wrote:
On 21/07/2019 17:16, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq6rpVMcyas

This was included in that Channel 5 programme last week.

The criminal on the bike offers the victim the explanation "I
crashed", as though it were somehow a valid excuse for running into
him on the pavement, and then tries to scarper.

I didn't watch that, I thought it would likely be too depressing.

The voice-over explained that the clip had already gone near-viral and
the victim was interviewed at a later date as part of programme.

One thing you can probably be reasonably sure of is that the usual
suspects won't be trying to justify the cyclist's actions, which are
unjustifiable.

But you never know...