Old August 16th 19, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Professional use of proper size wrench

On 8/16/2019 10:17 AM, sms wrote:
On 8/15/2019 9:20 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:51:53 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

And had I not fired that rifle there would have been two dead
friends. At least I and my friends would have been alive and "self
defense" inÂ* that case would be a pretty strong defense.

My motto is "KCJ beats KCH", but that's usually in the context of
riding outside the "please right-hook me" lane the the mayor painted
on Fort Wayne Street and so forth.

(Actually, Fort Wayne is easy to deal with:Â* I use Clark instead.)

Wow, you have the mayor out there painting bike lanes. Impressive. In my
city the mayor would not be permitted to paint lanes. We're spending a
fortune on protected bike lanes since paint has proven to be ineffective
at achieving our goals.

Sometimes I think the real goal of "protected" bike lanes is to be trendy.

Safety? Not so much. See
https://www.iihs.org/topics/bibliography/ref/2193 for example. But click
the "Download" button for details.

--