Old August 16th 19, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Professional use of proper size wrench

The important things aren't the lines or the signs. It is respecting them and in California no one respects the law. Outside of my home is a stop sign and only the Buses stop at it and anyone behind them honks.

I did 35 miles on a back road yesterday and it was busy with commuters being routed through these slow hilly twisty farm roads by Google and they were traveling up to 70 mph through 25 mph sections. One Crow Canyon Rd. the local farmers said that they cannot even get out of their property because of violent speeders. It is now 8 years since I've been seizure free. During this time I haven't seen FIVE traffic tickets handed out and people don't even bother to obey the law around cops anymore.