Old May 27th 20, 11:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default Favorite biking snacks?

jbeattie wrote:

Speaking of, my wife and I did an impromptu wine tour while riding down
to California. Not a good idea on a hot day. Wine is not a performance
enhancing beverage -- same goes with beer.

I just put the two of you on the EU's no-entry list, permanently!

Old-school European (senior high) P.E. teachers recommend red wine and
running to improve their students' blood cholesterol profiles and
low-alcoholic wheat beer as the natural isotonic sports beverage.

Joerg's stories about his
trip to the beer garden sound half-fun.

Hardly fun without shadows from grown buckeye trees. Even less fun with
coronaphobe mask and distancing requirements.

(Gotta go to catch a beer garden spot for lunch!)