Old May 28th 20, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Favorite biking snacks?

On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5:38:47 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Paydays are excellent when you need some fast calories and don't mind
chewing a bit.

Unlike Jay I still have all of my teeth.

And why do you think Jay doesn't have a full complement of teeth? He is an attorney. So I am guessing he makes at least the median US income. So he should be able to afford a dental insurance plan. He is an independent attorney, not employed by a firm. So he does have to purchase his own plan. But I assume there are insurance plans available to attorneys offices. So he is probably able to get dental insurance through work, sort of, if he cannot purchase a dental plan as an individual.