Old April 16th 19, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Police hunt rapist on a bike

On 16/04/2019 19:36, JNugent wrote:
On 16/04/2019 17:50, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 11:35:02 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

In what way is it not possible?

Clearly you have never had sex if you think it is possible for a man
to rape a woman whilst both are mounted on moving bicycles.

If you insist that it is impossible for a cyclist to have sex, be
careful: I might accept your assertion.

Unless his bike, his cycling and the fact that he is a cyclist is - in
your view at least, and that of Jester - irrelevant, whilst the fact
that the rapist cyclist's victim is a cyclist is not irrelevant?

Got it.

You might both want to think about honing your skills in logic.

If I drive through a red traffic light in my car, which class of road
users has broken the law?
A: Pedestrian
B: Cyclist
C: Motorist
D: Train Passenger
E: Golfer

The rapist arrived and made off on a bike, and the victim is a cyclist.
I realise these things are difficult for any cyclist to understand, but
that makes them both cyclists in the minds of any normal human being,
oh, wait a minute...I see the problem.