Old July 22nd 13, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default 66 percent of cyclists ignore red lights

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 07:01:18 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

Bertie Wooster wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:16:07 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-29436118.html

That photo is a rather curious one.

If I rewind the scene in my mind's eye, I have the jay walking
pedestrian, supposedly avoiding the cyclist, materialising having just
walked through the truck.

If I wind it forward a little, I have the cyclist resting one foot on
the ground just behind the stop line.

The cyclist in the picture is described as a "lycra law-breaker", but
he appears to be wearing black jeans and a white cotton t-shirt.

Well that completely negates the report.

Why are you trying to evade the subject, is it embarassing to you?

Why would I be embarrassed by what happens in Ireland?