Old August 1st 20, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Bicycle Security News

On Sat, 01 Aug 2020 12:13:18 -0700, AK wrote:

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 9:12:01 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
or maybe fake news

https://cyclingindustry.news/scienti...material-well-

suited-to-bike-security/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

I wonder if a battery angle grinder could cut it?

I thought JohnB posted a link showing someone cutting into a hollow box
it was claimed to be made of this metal.

If so, it is only of increased resistance and quickly destroys the
cutting disk. They would just ave to go armed with a stack of replacement
disks as well as the angle grinder. And probably a replacement battery or
two.