Old February 9th 06, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default MTB - FRANCE - 80 Km

in message . com,
') wrote:

je ne sais pas si les randonnées VTT peuvent etre annoncés
dans sur fr.rec.sport.cyclisme mais bon, je me lance quand même.

Traduit:

I do not know if mountain bike events can be announced here, but I shall
carry on regardless.

If you want to spend an excellent day in the company of 1500 people
riding an 80Km mountain bike challenge, visit website of the Ternois
Vélo Vert club at

http://www.defidiable.com/.

The start is at Valhuon in Pas-de-Calais and the entry fee is 5 euros.
For this price, you have supplies as well as a giant omelette (in 2005
we used 3200 eggs!!). For the first registered entrants, a tee-shirt
will be offered to them. As well as he full course there are courses of
20, 40 and 60km and one 10 km for young people. Finally five mountain
bikes will be raffled. Join the discussion in the forum at
www.defidiable.com.

;; my other religion is Emacs